Pages

Powered By Blogger

3/10/10

Philosophies against Religion


 I think we all get a crack at heaven, not just the Christians or after life and maybe even reincarnation. Buddhist are probable the first in line cause they are most devoted. And all that conspiracy behind Christians in Rome and Europe scares me to think of all the power religion has, I know Christians own the world, "the Vatican Ancient Rome the 1st Rilke. But fuck it I sk8 to be different and Anti so, do what your going to do maybe someday all see the light or maybe some day you will see all the facts of Science. That the world is older then you believe it to be, that man evolved from, well I don't like to think about all that. Now I think this earth is a masterpiece of some kind of Higher Power, but the universe is infinity and and then some.  There is just to many unsolved things to be stuck on one book. And I have argued this stuff with my family for years it just don't make sense to me so that's why I skate cause shit is too complicated and now I chant NAM-MYOHO-RENGE-KYO which helps me and my inner revolution and own sufferings. So I can reach my most high Buddha-hood potential. Well good luck and I hope everyone who means well and does not harm others meets up in some sort of greater afterlife. I still got utmost Respect and love for you and all the good your doing Brian, just voicing my opinions. Skaters are the Coolest People in the world, but we are all equal, Jews, Islamic, Buddhist, Hindu, "Christian," Agnostic, and even Atheist  
RIGHT !!!                

No comments:

Post a Comment